Thursday, May 2, 2013

C4K Summary for April

Timothy K. of Mrs. Geldes’s Class
Timothy K. lives in Bellevue, NE and he likes the Oklahoma Sooners. He loves using Minecraft to build houses. His post, “Don’t’ Judge”, is about the story, “The Sneetches”. He describes the story in a nutshell by stating, “If you never read the Sneetches I’ll tell you the story in a nutshell,ok? So the star-bellied Sneetches think their better than the plain-bellied Sneetches. And then this guy, Sylvester McMonkey McBean, takes their stars on and off and then they realize that it doesn’t matter what you look like.” Through this story, Timothy learned to not judge others based on their appearances. I commented on this post because this is a very important message for today’s generation. I told him I had read the story too. It teaches a great lesson- we are all the same, no matter how we look. We can all accomplish amazing things! I told him to keep this message in his head and heart as he grows up. I really enjoyed this post. It was well-written summary, while including the key parts of the story.

Hannah and Becky of Mrs. Morris’s and Miss. Jordan’s Class
Hannah and Becky are twins from Australia. The post I decided to comment on was called “Warrnambool”. Over their Christmas holiday, their family visited Warrnambool for 4 days. They saw kangaroos, koalas, and went to Tower Hill. Tower Hill is a dead volcano. They were surprised at how many animals lived in “The Volcano”. They went to a BMX track, a carnival, the beach, Lake Pertobe, and visited friends. Overall, they enjoyed their holiday. They asked those who would comment to tell them “Have you ever been to Warrnambool?” and “What did you think of our holiday?”
I commented on this blog post because it was so well written. They went into detail about each day. It was very organized and they included many of their pictures. I told them about my friend who is visiting from Australia. I have learned so much about Australia because of my friend. I also know they say holiday instead of vacation. I answered both of the questions. I have never been to Australia and I think their holiday was exciting and fun! I also told them I have a twin sister too. We also do things together like they do.
They replied to my comment. They asked if my friend lived near Victoria or not. They also would like to visit New York and other places here. They wanted know if I had been to New York. Hannah and Becky are great bloggers! I, overall, enjoyed their blog. They go on many adventures with their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment